The following approvals apply to Chain Valley Colliery;
- SSD – 5465 MOD 2 – Consolidated Development Consent
- SSD – 5465 MOD 2 – Notice of Modification
- SSD-5465 MOD 1 – Consolidated Development Consent
- SSD-5465 MOD 1 – Notice of Modification
- SSD-5465 – Development Consent (Mining Extension 1 Project)
- To view the Department of Planning and Infrastructure assessment report related to the above Project Approval please click here.
- Chain Valley MW 7 – 12 SMP Approval Conditions
The following licences apply to Chain Valley Colliery;
- EPL 1770 – Environment Protection Licence 1770 issued to LakeCoal by the NSW Environment Protection Authority for the Chain Valley Colliery premises.
- 20BL173107 – Groundwater bore licence issued to LakeCoal by the NSW Office of Water under the Water Act, 1912 for industrial dewatering (groundwater).