Please use the above menu or links below to navigate to the relevant sections.
- Community Consultative Committee Information – Minutes and details on the Chain Valley CCC
- Complaints Register – The complaints register details complaints received and actions taken and will be updated on a monthly basis.
- Newsletters – copies of distributed newsletters will be placed here.
If you wish to contact Chain Valley Colliery, please use the contact details here, or call the community hotline on 1800 687 557. Alternatively you can contact one of the CCC members from this CCC Member Contact Details.
The community hotline also serves as the Chain Valley Colliery complaints line, accordingly any complaints can be made via the same freecall number (1800 687 557).
Procedures for contacting and communicating with the community/stakeholders in the event of a pollution incident occurring are also available here: Pollution Incidents – Stakeholder Contact
You may also be interested in the following:
- LDO Website
- NSW Department of Planning and Infrastructure
- Lake Macquarie City Council
- Wyong Shire Council